Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

An Hour Full of Minutes

Today was pretty full. I got to do two missions (military funerals) and take the girlfriend's car to the mechanic all before lunch. Then I went out with Eric, Kylie, and Tom to see Horrible Bosses (for the second time), and it got better the second time around.

I really recommend it. Afterwards Eric and I grabbed some food at the Toms River Diner.

Eric and I parted ways and I went inside to what I thought would be the sweet embrace of sleep... Or so I thought. Not three minutes after I step foot in my room do I get a text from Kylie saying "Wanna go on an adventure?" Why not, what do I have to lose?... Besides sleep. So I zoom to her house with the promise of action, adventure, food, friends, and some camera know how. We then decide to grab a bite to eat with Andrea. Shenanigans ensue...

 Ohai (Kylie took this Her Blog)
Kylie as well
 Sploded face
this one too i think...
All in all it was a nice day. Time to take le nap.

2 comments:

  1. Nice photos! Did you take them? ...Or did Kylie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took them =]. I got myself a new camera. I love it!

    ReplyDelete