Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Supermarket Time

Roadtrip today! Drove like 50 minutes to find an Asian Supermarket. It was pretty freakin' scenic lol. I took lots of pictures... I think that is what this blog is turning into, be just showing pictures >_<
Anyways! Here be dem pictures.

 Busy Ladies
 Fish
Dinosaur eggs!!!! 

 This fruit thing was awesome looking! Its my favorite picture of the day
 A bunch
 Shooping
 The two misfit dwarves from Snow White: Devious and Sassy
 heheh CUTTLEfish
 Nuff said... I also really like the contrast of her nail polish on the bag.
 Pots
 Posing
 Not posing

 Buddha


 Pamphy the Elephant
 Why hello thur

 I wanna high five her

And we end with boobs. I hope you guys like the photos ^_^ Feel free to critique them and PLEASE give me some tips.

2 comments: