Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

I'm Not Gunna Tweet You A Love Song

So I caved and got myself a Twitter account. It seems like a decent way to keep up with my beloved you tubers and actors. Frankly I don't know what to tweet about... Hell I barely know what to blog about. What I DO want to blog about today though, is you tube.

I've been spending a lot of time watching you tube and reading into how the you tube "stars" actually make money and what not. I just want to say that this just freakin redic... OKAY I WANT TO DO IT TOO!!!!

It seems like the most fun EVER and if you can actually make money from it that is SO COOL! It would be so cool to put myself out there like that. I mean, I think I'm funny sometimes... I bet other people would too. If anything I can just make a fool out of myself for other peoples amusement lol.

This is an ode to the you tube stars that I love so.



Charlie McDonnell aka Charlieissocoollike. I love this kid, I so want to be his friend. He is a singing, awkward, creative English dude. Amazing channel, watch ALL OF HIS STUFF!



Pomplamoose! A two person band of wonderfulness. The stunningly beautiful Natalie Dawn has a smooth beautiful voice and the quirky Jack Conte is a BRILLIANT musician. Truly the epitome of talent.



Josh Sundquist.  He is an author and an Olympian skier, oh yeah he is an amputee. He is hilarious, creative, and inspirational. You can't watch his stuff without smiling.

These are just 3 of my favorite. Their are SO many more out there. It amazes me at what people can do and come up with. It makes me want to really get out there and do something with myself.

1 comment: