Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Whats Goin On Lately

So its been a while since I shared any insight on what is actually going on in my life. And seeing as this is a blog, not about science or advice, but about me, I'm don't see why not. The problem is that most of the time I lead a pretty boring life, or so I think anyways. So coming up with an interesting topic is somewhat of a challenge.
First I'd like to talk about Halloween! It is hands down my favorite holiday, and October is my favorite month. Their is some kind of childhood magic I associate with Autumn and more specifically Halloween and October. I have a lot planned this month. I've got a trip to New Hope PA planned. Several birthdays to celebrate. And of course the parties, with a big Halloween party at the end of the month in Philly.
I'll be attending the party as Link from the Legend of Zelda series. A video game legacy that defines my childhood. Seeing as the character means so much to me I spared no expense in the costume. I had the iconic green tunic hand made for me. I got real leather Bracers and boots (though the Bracers came in black instead of brown -_-). I even ordered a real steel replica of the Master Sword and the Hylian Shield. All I need is a wig and for everything to get to my house in time >_<. My friend, the very lovely Andrea (her tumblr), will be going with me dressed as Princess Zelda. I can't put into words my excitement.
I've also been running a lot with Andy; I have mentioned him in previous posts. We are up to 8-10 miles each run. I never thought I would love running as much as I do. I'm getting in great shape and it is really helping my confidence. The past two months I have reached amazing milestones in fitness that, if I were working out by myself, I probably wouldn't have.
There is a lot more going on right now. But I think ill save it for a later post. That way I have more to talk about! I finally got a blogger application on my phone so I can update on the go too!
So for now, keep your head up and smile. Their is always some good to be seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment